I found an iPhone at a bus stop, it was unlocked and no sim card . Can I use for myself??
The iPhones had no sim card. Can I use for myself??
- 09-29-2014, 09:02 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 62 Posts
Re: I found an iPhone at a bus stop, it was unlocked and no sim card . Can I use for myself??
Well, if you're a heartless person, then go ahead. But if you have any humanity in you, you would try to find the owner of it. Maybe even give it to the police. If you were to use it, let me ask you something: How would you feel if you accidentally left your $500+ iPhone at a bus stop, and another person took it and never tried to return it?
- 09-29-2014, 09:07 PM #3
- By geekymcfly in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:53 AM
- By nicole paradas in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:44 AM
- By dixie dregs in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2014, 07:12 PM