Fullscreen caller ID Photo
Has anyone figured out the rules for caller ID photos showing up full screen again?
I have some contacts that do and some that don't. I'm guessing it is a photo quality issue.
Has anyone figured this out?
- 10-01-2014, 10:00 AM #2
- 06-08-2015, 12:06 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: How do I make the caller ID photo show full screen when someone calls?
1. Click on the contact info (i) for whom you would like to receive fullscreen incoming call.
2. Click Edit (top right)
3. Click Edit under the contact photo (you will get 4 options)
4. Click Edit Photo (Move & scale options will appear. You don't need to change anything)
5. Click Choose
That's it! Next time that contact's incoming call will be fullscreen. Tested and working (iOS 8.3)
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:11 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:07 PM
- By bahandi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 10:28 AM
- By jhulgan in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:28 AM