Deleted Calendar Event Pops Back Up
I just switched to the iOS8.2 version on my iPhone, and after I delete an event from the calender, it pops back up again. I tried again, but same things happens. Can't get rid of the event. I checked the settings, but can't find anything that would explain why it is happening.
- 09-29-2014, 04:15 PM #2
Re: Deleted Calendar Event Pops Back Up
There have been a few people that had calendar issues with the new update. Try rebooting your device by holding the home & power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Once it starts back up, check to see if this issue persists.
I'm assuming you're speaking of the native calendar app.
- By PatrickNSF in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:12 AM
- By uschipace in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:24 AM