How can I transfer Picture folders from my PC to my iPhone 6 and be able to work with them?
I used iTunes to sync the pictures on my PC with my iPhone 6. All the picture folders were properly set up on the iPhone, and all the photos properly populated the folders. HOWEVER, I could not add new photos to any of those folders, nor edit or delete photos in those folders. Is there any way to copy the picture folders from my PC to my iPhone 6 such that I will be able to work with those folders?
- 09-28-2014, 03:10 PM #2iMore Pro
- 570 Posts
Re: How can I transfer Picture folders from my PC to my iPhone 6 and be able to work with them?
There are other options, I can recommend you transfer all your pics to your iPhone using a cloud service (google drive, dropbox, one drive, box, copy etc) you can download the pc folder or app, add all your photos there, then download the app on your iphone and you'll be able to do whatever you want with them and save all your changes.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2015, 10:11 PM
- By sirbenjaminj in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:50 AM
- By Heisenberg in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Why is my iPad Mini: Loaded iOS 8.0.2. using iBooks and iBooks shuts down after reading a few pages?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 02:16 PM