- iMore Intermediate
- 308 Posts
About switching ecosystems
It might be that I'll come back to Ios after some years in Android and currently WP. My questions are as followed;
-I like that me and my wife can have currently shared notes in calendar. Is this possible after I switch to Ios? She has WP...
-is it possible to share one notes as it is possible at the moment?
-is there option for automatic photo backup to cloud?
-does Ios 8 have quick toggle for data?like 3g/LTE or only 2g?
That's it so far, thanks for constructive replies 😊
- 09-28-2014, 03:04 PM #2
- 09-28-2014, 03:06 PM #3
- 09-28-2014, 03:07 PM #4
- 09-28-2014, 03:08 PM #5
- 09-28-2014, 11:16 PM #6
- 09-29-2014, 01:25 AM #7iMore Beginner
- 79 Posts
Re: About switching ecosystems
I just switched to a 6 Plus from lumia 1520 and so far I'm not missing anything except Cortana and text messages being read over Bluetooth. Onenote works great as does Onedrive. Not sure about sharing notes in calender. And you can choose to back your photos up to Onedrive, they show up in your camera roll where all your photos from your WP are. If you are using a room, she can invite you back into it from her WP so you can join it again.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do I get notified about my wife's events on my iPhone even though she sets no alerts? Anyone herBy tobey74 in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 03:03 PM
- By Peter Ramirez1 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2014, 01:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:29 PM