iOS 8.02 whne iphone 6 is a sleep i get errors stacks+backboardd thermal update unavailable
had the phone for a week on iOS 8 with no errors at all in log. went to 8.02 and now my error log is filled with these daily. i keep syncing and backing up to rMBP so i can clear the log.
any ides what is causing it?
- 09-28-2014, 06:19 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,160 Posts
Re: iOS 8.02 whne iphone 6 is a sleep i get errors stacks+backboardd thermal update unavailable
I also get those logs on my iPhone 5S, 5th gen iPod touch and iPhone 4S. It just a log saying the system tried to get the temperature of the phone and it failed to get a response. As long as your phone is not heating up a lot it should be fine.
Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
- 10-08-2014, 08:15 PM #3
- By yiwostudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2014, 09:57 PM
- By paramaribo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:25 AM
- By NadaAddict in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2014, 04:33 PM
- By boldBud in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2014, 01:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 07:34 PM