- iMore Beginner
- 54 Posts
Do carriers have separate stock for exchanges?
I'm thinking about returning my AT&T 16GB iPhone 6 for a 64GB version. But i want to know is the stock separate? Because most of my local AT&T stores are sold out. But i'm wondering do they keep a separate stock to replace phones
- 09-27-2014, 12:13 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Do carriers have separate stock for exchanges?
I don’t know what the carriers do. Apple does reserve a certain percentage of devices for warranty issues. You could always call and check. If you have an Apple store in your area, make an appointment at the genius bar. They will do warranty exchanges in the Apple stores.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Dx3me in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 09:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2014, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2014, 07:12 AM