How to select specific contact list to save a new contact?
I just picked up a new iPhone with ios8 & I want to have work and personal email accounts. I was able to set up the email accounts easily enough.
The thing I am struggling with is I wanted to add a new contact last night and realized I didn't have options on where to save the contact.
How to I choose which (Exchange or Hotmail) contact list to save the new contact to?
- 09-26-2014, 03:55 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How to select specific contact list to save a new contact?
When you initiate the Contacts app, select "Groups" in the upper left corner. Uncheck all accounts other than the one to which you're creating the contact for. Afterwards, create the new contact. That's it. It will automatically save to that account. When you're done, go ahead an tap on "Show All Contacts".
- 09-26-2014, 04:07 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:24 PM
- By juwaack68 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 12:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 11:22 AM