[Help] iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken Keeps Crashing
My iPhone 5 randomly crashes probably 4-5 times a day and I can't figure out why... I've gone to Diagnostics and Usage and pulled up the "LatestCrash-SpringBoard.plist" report and can't seem to figure out what is causing the crash. It's always the same, too. I can't put a picture in here but I've got a screenshot on Dropbox of the diagnostic report. Can anybody shed some light?
The Dropbox link:
- 09-28-2014, 09:29 AM #2
Re: [Help] iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken Keeps Crashing
Are you still experiencing this problem? I don't jailbreak my phone so I can't really help. But if you're still having this issue I can find someone to help you out.
- By deathbyjazzhands in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 10-01-2014, 08:32 AM
- By Espo in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:13 PM
- By gordol in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 08:06 AM