Wife is coming back to iPhone, need to delete old iCloud
Hi all. So, my wife had the S4 for the last year or so, and decided to come back to the iPhone after seeing my 6. She still maintains an iPad that backs up to iCloud. All the contacts in iCloud are outdated. Verizon will put her correct contacts on her iPhone from her Galaxy, but I want to overwrite the iCloud contacts with the new ones. How do I do that?
- 09-25-2014, 09:01 PM #2
Re: Wife is coming back to iPhone, need to delete old iCloud
To me the easiest way was to use my outlook dot com account. It was painless and worked great, not sure if you have one. The last thing in my opinion I would does let VZW do the contacts, not there fault but have never had good luck with that.
Or Google onto her iPhone then enable iCloud.
- By ClickClack in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2014, 02:54 AM
- By Lt_Solorna in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 10:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:12 PM