When transferring data from old ipad to iPad air, I dont get all my apps or email accounts. Why?
Ian trying to transfer all my data from my old ipad to the new iapd air and only some data transfer
i have backed up my old ipad both in the Cloud and on my desktop and when i ask it to download it doesnt do it right
I dont get all my apps or email accounts
- 09-25-2014, 04:47 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 04:50 PM #3
re: When transferring data from old ipad to iPad air, I dont get all my apps or email accounts. Why?
Do this, even if you've already done it.
1. Connect your iPad to your computer and then initiate the computer's iTunes App.
2. Make sure that you have the latest iTunes version.
3. Make sure that your computer has internet access.
4. When iTunes detect your iPad, select backup. If it asks you to backup the apps, choose to back them up.
5. Afterwards, detach your old iPad and put it aside.
6. If you're already at the home screen of your NEW iPad, go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings".
7. After the process is complete, you will be met with the welcome screen.
8. Choose the language and then go through the menu until you are prompted to restore from a backup or set up as new. Choose to restore from the iTunes backup you just made.
9. Keep the device connected until all of your apps have downloaded.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2014, 06:41 AM
- By olliegrl in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2014, 01:41 AM
- By twistedjustice81285 in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:12 PM