Why does the Maps address disappear after viewing the notification it in the notification center?
I send an address to my iPhone 4s from my MacBook. It appears in the notifications. I see the address as a notification then I slide the bar to access the phone.
I never see the address again. I have to be logged on the phone to get to tap the address. Once I go to another address this one is no where in history. Its gone forever?
And if I touch the screen 1/10 of a second too long I get a push pin that does not want to go away.
- 09-25-2014, 12:16 PM #2
re: Why does the Maps address disappear after viewing the notification it in the notification center?
I can only assume that you have "banner" notifications instead of "alert". Banner will appear across the top of the screen briefly and then disappear. If you set it to "alert", the notification will stay on the screen, usually in the center, until you dismiss it. Having said that, go to Settings - Notifications - Maps and then make the necessary changes.
- By kjung7 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:12 PM
- By Heisenberg in forum MacBook ProReplies: 20Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:30 AM