Itunes could not resotre the iPhone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone
Very confused on an error message from iTunes:
"Itunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored".
I have an iPhone5 trying to setup iPhone6. In iTunes I did the manual "back up now" to my local computer and using the instructions below I'm stuck.
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus | iMore
Thanks in advance for any help!
- Best AnswerSep 25 2014 | 9:32 am EDT
Welcome to iMore joe
You can also use iCloud to backup your i5 and just sign in to your i6 and bypass using iTunes all together
- 09-25-2014, 09:08 AM #2
- 09-25-2014, 09:32 AM #3
- By SaranyaPWT in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2014, 03:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:51 AM