is 8Gb enough for iPhone 4s ?
Hi this is Nikhil,I would like to buy iphone 4s. But the only question i have with iphone 4s is about the memory.*I usually store some much needed apps, 1GB of songs,20-40 photos .So for the above usage 8GB is enough?
- 09-25-2014, 07:31 AM #2
Re: is 8Gb enough for iPhone 4s ?
In my opinion, 8th is not nearly enough, especIally for the things you described. An 8gb may give you about 6gb of working storage.
The 4s is also a really old platform by today standards. I would not commit to a two year contract for it. On the other hand, if you are getting it at a really good price contract free, maybe.
If you do get the 4s, you might want to make maximum use of cloud storage such as dropbox and Drive.
- By karek314 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2014, 12:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:36 AM
- By dmichelle8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:27 AM
- By agarwal.apar in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:44 AM
- By forbiddens in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:05 AM