- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Should I wait for iPad Mini 3?
Last week, I bought an iPad Mini with Retina Display last week at Best Buy when it was on sale for $325 (originally $399).
Then I used a USPS Mover's 10% coupon which reduced the price to about $292.
With tax, the total came out around $321.
I just keep on wondering if it will go on sale Black friday, or the price will reduce when the Mini 3 comes out.
Do you think I should keep the deal or wait for the Mini 3?
- 09-25-2014, 05:28 AM #2
- 09-25-2014, 08:27 AM #3
- By austriak in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:17 PM
- By Alyssa Pacific in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 10:59 PM
- By mnicole03 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM