My iPad 2 is slow and unstable after upgrading to iOS 8. What can I do?
i have just updated software to IOS 8 on my iPad 2 it has completely killed the performance to render it so slow and unstable to be useless. Is there anyway I can go back to previous version ? I assume it is designed to encourage me to buy a new one. Nothing could be further from the truth!
Help would be greatly appreciated
- Best AnswerSep 25 2014 | 9:56 am EDT
Since the update rendered your iPad 2 slow and unstable, I recommend that you back it up either to iCloud or iTunes or both, and then restore it and set it up as a new device. Afterwards, test its performance and see if it improves...
- 09-25-2014, 09:56 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:03 AM
- By EmceeGeek in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:49 AM
- By pink2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:51 AM