Upgrading iphone at apple stores using installment plan?
One of my local apple stores has the regular iPhone 6 in stock. I was wondering if I go there, will I be able to upgrade my phone with an At&t next installment plan or do they only sell the iPhone on contracts? My line is eligible for upgrade and I'm looking to upgrade using At&t next. I spoke with At&t and they said apple doesn't offer the next installment plans in store. I would appreciate any input on this if anyone knows anything before I make the trip there. Thanks!
- Best AnswerSep 24 2014 | 11:03 pm EDT
Last month Apple made this option available at select stores around the country as a pilot. So your best bet is to contact the Apple Store in your area & find out if they are part of the lucky bunch.
- 09-24-2014, 11:03 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:13 AM
- By fmflex in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
- By jpf22467#IM in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:27 PM
- By marvar11 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM