How to I get the helpful three-word option back when composing a message in iOS 8?
Yesterday I downloaded the os 8 update for my iphone (5). I typed a text message and found that as I typed, three word suggestions appeared below as I typed each word. It was very helpful and fast to finish a message as it anticipated my word choice, but it only worked for the first 2-3 message I typed and now it's back to typing messages with just one word suggestion appearing above the word I'm typing. How to I get the helpful three-word option back?
- Best AnswerSep 24 2014 | 12:26 pm EDT
If you go to Settings / General / Keyboards, you can toggle off and on again next to the word Predictive. This should get it going again.
- 09-24-2014, 12:26 PM #2
- 09-24-2014, 12:36 PM #3
- 09-24-2014, 12:40 PM #4
- 08-24-2015, 12:14 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 60Last Post: 02-27-2016, 07:32 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 8Replies: 130Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:57 PM
- By tahabashir1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:52 AM