- 08-06-2015, 10:01 AM #51
- 08-16-2015, 09:01 PM #52iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
How can I resize a photo to use as a wallpaper in iOS 8?
It was pain in the a*s for me too, but there is so much wallpaper sites that you can use and directly download the resolutions that will fit, for you desktop. It's really easy for example i use this one [redacted], like the image you want open it and under the image there is Apple chose your device and this automatically print your wallpaper in the desired resolutions it cool. And in Google there is a lot of sites like this
Hope this helps
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 08-17-2015 at 06:17 AM.
- 09-02-2015, 01:18 PM #53
- 09-02-2015, 02:58 PM #54
- 09-15-2015, 12:14 PM #55
- 09-15-2015, 12:38 PM #56
- 09-23-2015, 08:15 AM #57
- 09-23-2015, 10:00 AM #58
- 25,107 Posts
Re: How can I resize a photo to use as a wallpaper in iOS 8?
You can get it here.
Fix My Wallpaper by Michael Belanger
Another good image size app is Image Size:
Image Size by vsmedia.de
- 11-03-2015, 03:59 PM #59
- 02-27-2016, 07:14 PM #60
- 02-27-2016, 07:32 PM #61
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2016, 09:05 AM
- By Big Dookie in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2014, 11:58 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 8Replies: 130Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:52 AM