My iPad 3G stopped working after updating to iOS8
Immediately after updating to iOS8, my iPad2 said "No Service." I restarted it again and it started working. Now, about once per day I have to restart it to get the 3G working again. Naturally it is an older iPad, so Apple support is out of the question. Has anyone else had this happen? How do I fix it?
- 09-24-2014, 11:52 AM #2
- By rewNATION in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2015, 08:57 AM
- By elvisx77 in forum iOS 8Replies: 26Last Post: 06-04-2015, 09:56 PM
- By baseballbert in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2015, 03:15 AM
- By beingbenjamin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2014, 10:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 10:40 AM