How do I view or retrieve "Photostream" photos in iOS 8?
I had photos in my ios7 photostream that were not in my camera roll (as I deleted them from that). My photostream and camera roll were both less than 1000 pictures. In ios8 colllections, I can see the camera roll photos, but not the photos that were only in photostream.
My question is how do I get those photos back, or view them? I have the icloud photo stream turned on but it doesn't actually seem to do anything...
- 09-25-2014, 05:12 PM #2
Re: How do I view or retrieve "Photostream" photos in iOS 8?
Photostream does not display in the manner it did prior to iOS 8, and from my understanding are a part of the collections for approximately 30 days. After that, photostream photos older than 30 days will be removed from view. Again, that's what I gather from reading various articles about it.
- 09-25-2014, 05:16 PM #3
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 168Last Post: 04-11-2016, 01:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2015, 02:54 AM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:23 PM
- By pgrtag in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 39Last Post: 09-25-2014, 09:03 PM