Which is more feasible for my situation: iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

I

iMore Question

Heres my issue I bet some of you are facing that I am facing I want the 6 plus for the features that come with it like the rotating screen and or the OIS (optical image stabilizer). My problem is Verizon is throwing a good deal at me if I trade in my iPhone 5 I will get a 200 dollar credit to use for buying my iPhone 6 not the plus so all i would pay is the activation fee and i may be able to waver that to but I could pay an extra 100 and get the 6 plus. What I need help with is trying to decide weather it be worth paying the extra hundred to get the bigger screen or not seeing as I get the 6 for free basically and most likely will do the 4.7 inch due to the deal but so torn by the 1080p on the plus and the 750 on the 4.7 inch so what do you guys think I should do and is it really worth going to the plus for an extra 100. Looking for reason to go with the 4.7 inch screen vs the 5.5 inch

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 or 6 Plus

I can't speak from a financial perspective for you because I don't know your situation. But for me, if I'm keeping a phone a year, let alone two, $100 is nothing if it means getting what I want. That said:

Is the 16GB enough storage for you?
Have you considered that you may get more than $200 by selling your 5 on eBay, Craigslist, Swappa, etc?
Have you held both phones? Are you certain the 6+ will meet your needs size wise and not be too big? Have you read the reviews that praise both cameras and both screens, not just those of the 6+?

I got the 6+ and returned it for the 6 because the size of the 6 works better for me. You have to do what's best for you. Go to the store and spend some time. View the screens side by side. Take pics on both. DONT get caught up on the specs. Be sure you get enough storage. Be sure the size fits your needs. Good luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner