My jailbroken device is in a boot loop. Can you help me restore it?
I jailbroke my phone a while ago. I downloaded a tweak and it put me in an infinite boot loop. I held the sleep and wake buttons and then it got stuck on the apple logo forever. I put it in DFU mode and clicked restore. And of course, I have to download iOS 8 which takes 14 hours! So I have tried multiple times and the one time it said Network Error after. I don't know if it cant download iOS 8 because my ipod wont work or what. Someone please help. It is in dfu mode and wont turn on anyways. I have to download iOS 8 before i restore which is very annoying
- 09-23-2014, 04:56 PM #2
re: My jailbroken device is in a boot loop. Can you help me restore it?
When you connect the device to your computer via USB, is iTunes recognizing it? If so, go ahead and select to restore it again. More than likely, the restore will pick up where it left off.
- By cate in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2015, 10:44 PM
- By NPadrutt in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:22 AM
- By aapierre in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2014, 04:11 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Shlink in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:48 AM