Should I Upgrade to Iphone 6 or 6 Plus?

Kshitij8

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Should I Upgrade to Iphone 6 or 6 Plus

Hey Buddy please help me out.I am currently using a Gionee Elife E3 which has kind of similar specs as of Iphone 6.But I am fascinated by the official video of apple about the new features.So tell me why should i buy Iphone 6 or Should I Buy Iphone 6 Plus.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Should I Upgrade to Iphone 6 or 6 Plus

What makes me want a 6+ is obviously, being large, and thin. Plus it will be the first ever iPhone on my collection.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

I just want to encourage people to think for themselves.

I know you're smart enough to do this! :)

All the info is out there for you to make a decision. Specs are listed, reviews are written and demo phones are in every store.

Go to the store, try them out. And then use your gut to tell you what to buy.

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

So tell me why should i buy Iphone 6 or Should I Buy Iphone 6 Plus.

I don't know you, no one here knows you. So no one can possibly know what it's like to be you; your wants, needs and life outside of your ONE post here.

Do YOU think you should buy an iPhone? What do YOU think?

You should buy whatever makes you happy.

As for why I bought an iPhone, regardless of which one it is, is because I find my iPhones to be incredibly reliable, stable and bulletproof. The Android phones I own now and have owned in the past have all been unreliable, some worse than others. Reliability might not be top of the list for you. Top of the list might be a removable battery? Do you want a removable battery? Then don't get an iPhone. Do you want an SD card slot or a notification LED? Then don't get an iPhone. Do you want to customise your phone? Then don't get an iPhone.

Search on Google, do some research and come to your own decision.

That's the best advice I can give you.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

That's like asking should I get a 3 series BMW or a 5 series. It depends on which you prefer.
The 6 is great for some people. The 6 plus is great for others. Some people prefer android. That's a decision you need to make for yourself. No one can make if for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner