Why is my music gone after updating to iOS 8?
I upgrade to iOS 8 an the music is no more in my Ipad. Also the pdf files in iBook.
- 09-23-2014, 09:25 AM #2
Re: Why is my music gone after updating to iOS 8?
I don't know. Have you tried rebooting your device? Are the missing songs ones that were purchased via iTunes? If so, re-download them via the Purchased section of iTunes. As for your .pdf files from iBooks, Initiate the iBook app, and tap on the heading at the center top beneath the clock to reveal the PDFs option. Afterwards, tap on PDFs to see if they are then displayed for you.
- 09-23-2014, 09:29 AM #3
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:45 PM
- By rdubmu in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 11:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:30 PM
- By yaynative in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2014, 03:40 PM