Is there a way to complete the AT&T unlock without restoring to iOS 8?
I'm looking to sell my 5s as I picked up a new 6 and I want to sell it unlocked with the option to jail break it to get the most money out of it. I requested an unlock through AT&T and my request was approved but I need to backup and restore the phone to complete the unlock. The problem is if I restore it will only allow me to upgrade to iOS 8, which I don't want to do since there is no jailbreak for it yet. I want to give the buyer the option to be virgin iOS 8 or jailbroken 7.1.2.
Is there a way to complete the unlock without restoring to iOS 8?
- Best AnswerSep 22 2014 | 11:32 pm EDT
- 09-22-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 09-22-2014, 11:32 PM #3
re: Is there a way to complete the AT&T unlock without restoring to iOS 8?
- 09-23-2014, 03:24 AM #4
- 09-23-2014, 08:47 PM #5
- 09-23-2014, 10:44 PM #6
- By baseballbert in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2015, 03:15 AM
- By cate in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2015, 10:44 PM
- By blasted11 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:06 PM
- By lauratb in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:49 PM
- By ClickClack in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:14 PM