It's taking a long time to update to iOS 8. Is there a way to speed the process?
I have a iphone5 and i started downloading the new software update but it has been going now for an hour and the bar hasn't moved. I tried turning off my phone to reset it it but that hasn't done anything. When I turn my phone back on its in the same place. Is there a way to start to download over?
- 09-22-2014, 10:30 PM #2
Re: It's taking a long time to update to iOS 8. Is there a way to speed the process?
I just finished downloading iOS8 and it took longer than usual for an Apple iOS update (probably because it's the largest Apple update ever released). I just walked away from my 5s and let the update download. I'm HAPPY to report that after the update was complete and tested on my 5s everything is working flawless....SMILE.
Are you updating via iTunes or OTA. I did OTA
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:45 PM
- By HankAZ in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 01:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 12:50 PM
- By rgm1266 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2014, 06:40 AM