Is there a way to un-sync my iPad from my iPhone?
Is there a way to unsync them? I keep finding that my phone is running out of space because of all the space used on my IPAD. I have to keep deleting things I would like to keep to create more memory on my phone.
- 09-22-2014, 08:44 AM #2
re: Is there a way to un-sync my iPad from my iPhone?
What? How is that possible? Unless you are "automatically" downloading a bunch of apps, music and videos as well as syncing iMessages, you shouldn't be having a problem like this. I have a 64 GB iPad Mini with a good deal more stuff on it than on my 16 GB iPhone 5 and my iPhone is NOT affected in any way, shape or form.
- 09-22-2014, 09:48 AM #3
- By Jia Wu in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:36 AM
- By rgm1266 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
- By MatthiasV in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:16 AM