Transferred android contacts are sorted to the #tab on my iphone5
I transfered my htc evo contacts to my iphone 5 but it seems it won't sort out alphabetically. It stays on the # tab, even though i tried to sort it from last name, first name and vice versa..
But when i create new contacts, there seems to be no problem. It goes to its proper alphabetical order. Just these android contacts won't move from the #tab..
Any idea guys, except for manually inputting it again (
- 09-22-2014, 08:16 AM #2
Re: Transferred android contacts are sorted to the #tab on my iphone5
How did you transfer them? If they are associated with an email account, just configure the email account and then enable syncing. Afterwards, go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then scroll down to the "Contacts" section and change the "Sort Order" and/or "Display Order".
- By technoman919 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:44 PM
- By jwsnj3rd in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:52 AM
- By mubashiramin in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Edmilan in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 06:53 AM