How long does it typically take to upgrade to iOS 8?
I'm obviously very concerned that I might run into some issues (described by many of you here) following my update, but I can't seem to stop myself from wanting to update to iOS8. I don't know why. I pray all goes smoothly. I've cleared enough memory for the update- 5GB free geez. So it better work. It's just taking really long to update though, like does the time really vary between 45 min to 3 hours? (Who even has 3 hours for this in life?)
- Best AnswerSep 22 2014 | 8:44 am EDT
I did mine when it was released within the first minutes. The time fluctuated some. Overall it probably took about an hour. Hope it went well for you.
- 09-22-2014, 07:00 AM #2
- 09-22-2014, 08:34 AM #3
- 09-22-2014, 08:44 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Jia Wu in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:36 AM
- By rgm1266 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
- By MatthiasV in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:27 AM