Retrieve voicemails from iCloud backup??
I bought the iphone 6 this weekend and when I went to setup it up from my icloud backup (had an iphone 4s previously) I only got voicemail messages from about 3 weeks back. I had two voicemails from my mom who passed away in May and am devastated about them no longer being there. I did not have a recent itunes backup but I did have icloud backup. If it matters, our carrier is AT&T. I'm desperate to get those back if anyone has any advice.
- 09-21-2014, 04:32 PM #2
- 09-21-2014, 05:02 PM #3
- 09-21-2014, 05:20 PM #4
- 09-21-2014, 05:23 PM #5
Re: Retrieve voicemails from iCloud backup??
I really hope you get them back. I also have AT&T and I just went to check my voicemails for the first time since I got the new phone. I don't seem to have visual voicemail at all at the moment. I go to the voicemail tab and it actually dials the number to get voicemail the old way.
Anyway, while I was listening to the recording, it mentioned that there was a way to recover deleted messages. So hopefully they will be able to help you tomorrow when you call.
- By Andy Wijaya in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM
- By morgansays_hi in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:50 PM
- By co_mtn_grl in forum iPhone 6Replies: 35Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:37 AM
- By yaynative in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 08:16 AM