Photos back onto iPhone from PC?
In order to do the iOS upgrade, I had to clear some space on my phone.
I moved my pictures off the phone using the Windows Explorer of my PC.
Now ... after the update, I'm trying to put them back on the phone and can't find a way to do it.
The sync option through iTunes worked, but the pictures were in another folder in the photos.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
- 09-22-2014, 07:37 AM #2
Re: Photos back onto iPhone from PC?
Check out the information via the iMore Blog to see if your concerns were addressed. Use the following link:
Yes, Camera Roll is gone in iOS 8 — Here's where it went and why! | iMore
- By unstoppablekem in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1358Last Post: 09-16-2016, 01:17 AM
- By rja1966 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2016, 05:40 PM
- By Anthonyiamador in forum iPhoneReplies: 44Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:28 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 04:46 PM