Why can't I play my recorded TV show in .m4v format with iPad iOS8 and Seagate Wireless Plus?
Since upgrading I cannot play my recorded TV show in .m4v format with iPad iOS8 and Seagate Wireless Plus. The new Safari opens but will not playback. I have an older iPad which I did not upgrade (iOS 7.1.2) and it play them just fine. Any suggestions?
- 09-22-2014, 07:34 AM #2
- 09-22-2014, 10:19 AM #3
- 09-23-2014, 08:38 PM #4
- 10-22-2014, 06:07 PM #5
Re: Why can't I play my recorded TV show in .m4v format with iPad iOS8 and Seagate Wireless Plus?
I called Seagate today with the same problem. They said it is a problem with the IOS 8 update. It happens with any 3rd party hard drive or USB device. They are working with Apple to create a firmware update. I am on the email list when an update is ready.
- By baseballbert in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2015, 03:15 AM
- By cate in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2015, 10:44 PM
- By nr2d in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 03:56 PM
- By NPadrutt in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:42 AM