Is there a surefire way to make sure my photos are NEVER shared with ANY other devices for any reason?
I have a 5th gen iTouch and an Iphone 5c, and I am very fond of the new "Favorites" folder in my photos app. However, I dont want these photos( or any other photos on either device for that matter)to be shared via cloud/wifi/etc. Id like to know if there is a surefire way to make sure none of my photos are EVER shared to ANY other devices for any reason. Im a bit cautious to Favorite pictures for this reason. I have Icloud photo sharing off, but im still a bit curious. How can I COMPLETELY avoid sharing any of my photos?
- 09-20-2014, 08:17 PM #2
- 09-20-2014, 09:20 PM #3
Re: Is there a surefire way to make sure my photos are NEVER shared with ANY other devices for any r
As long as you have these toggled off, you should be fine.
However you photos will be included in an iCloud backup unless you also turn that option off. If you do, I would encourage you to backup via iTunes (which keeps the backup locally on your computer) and optionally encrypt the iTunes backup for extra safety.
- By delco24 in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2015, 06:53 AM
- By MGBarr in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:47 PM
- By tritan in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2014, 04:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:22 AM