How much heavier is the 64GB than the 16GB Iphone 6?

I

iMore Question

Hey guys,

I got my iphone 6 yesterday, the 16gb one, but I am sort of on the fence on whether i want to return it and get the 64. I do play a lot of music on my phone, but not much other media. I am pretty serious about ergonomics, so the only turn off for me would be the weight of the 64gb version of the 6 (I know I am an ***** and elitist, iSorry :( ). So I am just wondering from people who have had multiple storage versions, is the weight noticeable? Thanks

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I got my iphone 6 yesterday, the 16gb one, but I am sort of on the fence on whether i want to return it and get the 64. I do play a lot of music on my phone, but not much other media. I am pretty serious about ergonomics, so the only turn off for me would be the weight of the 64gb version of the 6 (I know I am an ***** and elitist, iSorry :( ). So I am just wondering from people who have had multiple storage versions, is the weight noticeable? Thanks
No difference at all.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

The 64GB version is about 48GB heavier than the 16GB version. :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro