Backed up to icloud, then deleted - where are my photos?
Before installing IOS 8, I needed to make room on my phone, so I backed up my iphone 5s to the icloud and then deleted about 900 photos and videos from my Camera Roll. Then I installed the update. Now I don't see any of the ones I deleted from my camera roll. I've gone through every view possible in the Photo app, but they're still not there. There's only one video showing and it's the only one I didn't delete from my camera roll. Am I screwed?
- 09-20-2014, 08:29 AM #2
- 09-20-2014, 10:14 AM #3
Re: Backed up to icloud, then deleted - where are my photos?
I had the same issue last week & thought I lost everything. When I connected my device to my MBA, all my pics showed up & I was able to import them to the computer. Try connecting your device to see if they show up. Good Luck
- By Bill_Johnson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:36 AM
- By tahabashir1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:09 AM
- By Gary86 in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Skippy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:27 AM