Cloud service that backs up music and pics?

Bill_Johnson

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
iOS does a great job backing up/restoring our iDevices. Is there a cloud service that will back up ALL our pictures and music (not just camera roll and iTunes purchased music) and would allow a simple restore if/when needed?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iTunes Match will make it possible for all music you have in your iTunes library to be downloadable anytime... Dropbox and several other similar services iOS apps will support storage of photos.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
iOS does a great job backing up/restoring our iDevices. Is there a cloud service that will back up ALL our pictures and music (not just camera roll and iTunes purchased music) and would allow a simple restore if/when needed?

iCould backs up all data on your device. Are you loading on a jailbroken device and finding that some data is not backed up?

I can say that everything that was on my device came back on my iPhone 6 when I did a restore from backup.

Bill_Johnson

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! Have not tried iTunes Match and phone is not jail broken.

Dropbox will obviously store my music/pics, but in the event of having to restore my device, I don't think I can do that directly. Would need to bring back down all the pics/music to a computer first, then sync with iTunes. Correct?

apple_power_user

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
iTunes Match is your best bet for music. $25/yr and you can upload all music from whatever source to the iCloud and then download to all your Apple devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2