urgent help how to install 7.0.6 on iphone 5s as ios8 made my screen unresponsive

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
i have bought 5s and it was with 7.0.6 and working properly so i updated it to ios8 now a screen area from above end 1 cm below the upper border ..... and with width of .6 cm is not responding to touch so i cannot touch the search button in contacts and the area i have highlight i cannot select anything in that area if an option is below that touch screen will never response ..... but if i move it away it will response

sorry for my bad english :)
it is not dropped so i am thinking if it will solved by 7.0.6 as it was not there previously :)
5S fancy colors-623-80.jpg

i have download GSM version named iPhone6,1_7.0.6_11B651_Restore.ipsw but itunes says it is not compatible buut my iphone is GSM not cdma i have checked on apple.com

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
unfortunately you can't downgrade to 7 once you are on iOS 8. try doing a reboot- hold the power button and the home button down until it powers down and the apple appears- now let go and you are rebooted. Try this first. If that doesnt work we can try resetting the settings and then last effort would be to reset the whole device- Good luck

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
urgent help how to install 7.0.6 on iphone 5s as ios8 made my screen unrespon...

You might not have done a clean install; which is most likely the reason. Try connecting to iTunes to restore your phone.

unfortunately you can't downgrade to 7 once you are on iOS 8.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice