With iOS 8, why can't I rearrange albums other than those from 3rd party apps?
I have few albums in Photo app (which I sync as folders from my mac). I like to have my favorite albums at the top, or better to say just below apple prescribed albums ... with iOS8 I can not move any (except Albums created by other apps like snapseed) and even iOS8 show that it is possible to move it at crash whenever I pull such albums down ... and even worse I can not move\organize albums I add myself ...
- 09-21-2014, 06:51 PM #2
re: With iOS 8, why can't I rearrange albums other than those from 3rd party apps?
Yeah, you can't just used the "Edit" feature on the iOS device to rearrange the default albums. Now if I create a "test" album on my iOS device, I am then able to tap on "Edit" and rearrange it to any location underneath the default albums. You would think you could dod the same with your "Favorites" album, especially if you created the album. I wonder if syncing with iTunes somehow locked them in place.
- By Lijohnson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2014, 02:55 PM
- By itsgusmetropolo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:34 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2014, 05:23 PM