iOS 8 Custom Keyboard
I've been trying to use Fleksy as my custom keyboard but every time I go back into say a messaging app to type a message the default iOS keyboard pops up instead. Is there a way to make the Fleksy keyboard 'stick' so that it's the default when typing messages or browsing etc?
Thanks for the help.
- 09-20-2014, 03:06 AM #2
Re: iOS 8 Custom Keyboard
I have never tried flesky but I read in other forums where you have to delete your default keyboard from setting general keyboard and make sure the flesky is placed above Emoji. Try they and see of it works
iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )
- By clb239 in forum iPad 3Replies: 12Last Post: 03-17-2015, 04:23 AM
- By gotta have it android in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Parth Joshi1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 02:27 AM
- By Young Money in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:22 PM