Who else ordered their iPhone 6 on September 16th?
I ordered my iPhone 6 on September 16th at 11:58 AM.
The Apple Store App said it would take 7-10 business days but I was having problems understanding my existing data plan since I was grandfathered in to unlimited so to avoid all of that mess I just went to the AT&T store and pre-ordered. The representative told me it would take 7 to 10 business days like Apple but now checking my e-mail (which I didn't at the time) it is giving me the date of 10/15 to 11/4 for delivery. Of course that is not what I agreed on nor was I told I had to wait this long. I called AT&T Customer Service and she told me that some customers with that waiting time still got their iPhone 6 today.
Anyone else having this issue?
- 09-19-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: Who else ordered their iPhone 6 on September 16th?
There is a chance that you may receive the device on time and there's also a chance that you may not, but that's how it is when you purchase an iPhone around launch time. Hopefully, you'll get it on time or earlier...
- By Hansana in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:51 AM
- By KennyMcCormack in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:13 AM
- By bgl321 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:22 PM