Waiting vs Preorder iPhone 6 Plus

I

iMore Question

I'm must be the dumbest person on earth but, I do not understand the concept of preordering an iPhone vs waiting in line. Don't you preorder a phone so you don't have to wait ?
If you preorder you should get yours first and the store should get whatever is left. If mine iPhone 6 Plus won't be in till the end of October than why can't I just go buy one at a store.
Anybody know where I'm coming from ??? I mean I'm really confused.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I completely understand how you feel. I will never pre-order through AT&T ever again. I tried to go through Apple but their website wasn't up at the time. I've learned my lesson the hard way!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm must be the dumbest person on earth but, I do not understand the concept of preordering an iPhone vs waiting in line. Don't you preorder a phone so you don't have to wait ?
If you preorder you should get yours first and the store should get whatever is left. If mine iPhone 6 Plus won't be in till the end of October than why can't I just go buy one at a store.
Anybody know where I'm coming from ??? I mean I'm really confused.

I agree with you on that,I feel stupid for pre ordering now because mine is said not to be here until November but i called around today to see if I could pick one up in store and nobody has any 6 pluses just the regular iphone 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR