All Devices are Ringing after IOS Install
I have an iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and an iPad. I spent the day installing iOS 8 on my devices. All went well but I just got a couple calls on my iPhone 5s and all devices began ringing. One of my phones is a work phone and I need to decifer which phone is ringing. Any ideas?
- 09-19-2014, 04:35 PM #2
Re: All Devices are Ringing after IOS Install
Haha! That's a great question and I can honestly say I think it's the first time it's ever been asked on here!
I had this earlier on my 6, 5S and iPad too and it all boiled down to me accepting a different phone number into iMessage.
Go to Settings > iMessage > Send & Receive > and see which numbers are ticked in there. Untick the ones you don't want to access the feature you are experiencing.
- By rgm1266 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 22Last Post: 11-12-2014, 05:12 PM
- By talkin73 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:16 PM
- By tmlfan4life in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2014, 04:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 03:26 PM