can iCloud merge contacts and eliminate duplicates?
I have a contact list in iCloud from 10 months ago when I switched to Android and now that I am coming back can I import all of my android contacts as mentioned above and merge them in iCloud so I do not have duplicates? Basically my question is will iCloud scrub the contact list for duplicates?
- 09-19-2014, 10:37 AM #2
Re: can iCloud merge contacts and eliminate duplicates?
Ad far as I know, not by itself... But there are apps for that... Or, turn off synching to iCloud then go into iCloud via the web, delete all the contacts there, and turn on synching again and it should deposit all from your phone that are there from syncing to google... If you have duplicates on the phone,mothers are apps that can help you clean those up.
- By rbragg5 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2014, 10:17 AM
- By ernbrdn in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:24 AM
- By Shivanshu Vyas in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 05:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 05:22 AM