iOS 8 playlist problems

I

iMore Question

So I updated to 8 and also wanted to change a playlist. When I added songs on my PC and tried to sync, nothing was added. I tried deleting both the playlist on my phone and the on my computer and recreating the playlist on my computer. Now I don't even get the songs I had on my old playlist to show up. I've tried deleting enough pictures and apps so that my entire library would fit on my phone in case one of the songs I was trying to add to the new playlist was not on my sync list, but no luck. I have tried everything that makes sense to me (from a PC world) and a few things that didn't, all with no success. What's going on? I've never updated the day of a release before, probably never will.

Maya Manohina

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue. All of the songs in my playlists on iPhone disappeared in addition to those that weren't bought but loaded into iTunes. So frustrating. Why can't Apple get it right from the beginning. It looks like they now want everything to be synched with iCloud. So if your iTunes Match is on, for some reason it won't let you synch with iTunes. So stupid. That's what iTunes Match is for!!! I had to disable it and now my phone is going through the whole synch again. Idiots!!!

Wollyone

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Created a playlist on my Mac but it does not appear on my iPhone 6 or iPad. What's going on? Does anyone know if Apple is aware of this?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods