Calls coming to two phones
My wife and I have shared the same Apple ID for years. Since updating to ios8 when I get a call both her phone and my phone ring and vise verse. I've ensured that only my number is checked on my phone and her number is checked on her phone. It only happens with we're both on wifi in the house. Any clue?
- 09-19-2014, 07:11 AM #2
- 09-19-2014, 03:42 PM #3
- 09-20-2014, 01:55 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Calls coming to two phones
This is a purposeful new feature of iOS8. If both phones are on the same iTunes account and the same WiFi network both devices, and more, that are also using iOS8 will ALL ring. Handy if you have a large location with multiple areas and your phone may not be with you when someone calls...it will ring through the other phone as well. To disable either turn off WiFi on one device or switch to another WiFi network.
- By sandy the game in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:32 AM
- By Trev Taplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:29 AM
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:55 PM
- By PeltFrelken in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 09:09 PM