imessage camera and microphone grayed out
I am currently using the new ios upgrade version 8.0 on my iPhone 5s. When going to imessage on the left and right side where you type your message I have a camera and microphone. When I was trying it out I click on either one of them I was able to get a arrow with a circle with option to take a picture and when click on the microphone a arrow came up with more option.
When clicking on the grayed out microphone now it brings a bunch of word that I frequently use in typing text. When I click on the grayed out camera I get nothing.
I think what happen was I clicked the x on both of these option when clicking on them and now I would like them to open up.
Can someone tell me how to activate this back to the original.?
- 09-18-2014, 07:34 PM #2
- By Trev Taplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 02:30 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:51 PM