Installing iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone 4s
So I'm getting an iPhone 4s from a friend to use since by current phone isn't working but it hasn't been used in a while so it isn't on iOS 7 yet. Since I'll only be getting the phone next week is there any way I can install 7.1.2 because from what I've been reading online there seems to be no way to do that and the only route is to go to iOS 8 directly which I don't want to do at the moment because of performance worries.
- 09-18-2014, 02:10 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By Murphy5156 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2014, 01:57 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:59 AM