Why are my message being sent via my old backup email address?
My iPhone 4s doesn't send normal messages. When I send messages, it is received by others thru my backup iCloud email address. I have tried changing settings but nothing I am doing works! help, please?
- 09-18-2014, 04:02 PM #2
re: Why are my message being sent via my old backup email address?
Go to Settings - Messages - Send & Receive and then remove EVERYTHING except your phone number. That will then allow you to only send from your number and receive message send to your number.
- By gameson in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By lvurslf1st in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2014, 12:55 PM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:41 PM
- By NickB2005 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:12 PM