Why is my emailed appointment not syncing across devices?
So my boss emailed be an appointment request. He composed it in Outlook. I added the event to my iCloud calendar on my phone, where it shows up just fine, but it is not syncing to my iPad or my Mac. I understand that if I accepted to one of the non-iCloud calendars then it would't work, but this is the iCloud calendar. Am I missing something, or is this an iOS 8 bug?
- 09-18-2014, 03:34 PM #2
Re: Why is my emailed appointment not syncing across devices?
Yes, all connected. I added a test appt manually and it syncs fine. But when I click 'add to calendar' in the email, it adds it to the iCloud calendar on the device, but doesn't sync across to the other devices, or even iCloud.com.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:12 PM